Different shipments require different types of freight services. At Pronto Delivery, our freight forwarder and cargo shipping services offer a variety of freight trucking services for industrial, commercial, and retail businesses throughout Texas. We’ve been providing top-of-the-line freight services for over 25 years, so you can feel secure in the fact that your shipment will be packed, crated, and shipped safely based on your requirements and specifications.
Pronto Delivery offers the five following freight shipping services for your convenience:
- Heavy Freight: Use our heavy freight service to get your oversized loads safely delivered to its destination on time. Freight experts know the laws related to heavy hauls, and will find a route to accommodate the weight of the shipment. There is no shipment too tall or too heavy at Pronto Delivery. Heavy freight shipments include items like oil well drilling materials, mining supplies, and heavy machinery and equipment.
- Air Freight: Sometimes you need to promptly send shipments to destinations outside of Texas. Our air freight forwarding service ensures that important goods are securely shipped, and arrive at the destination on time. Pronto Delivery’s air freight services are fully customizable, so you can choose the air shipping option that best suits your needs.
- LTL Shipping: Less-than-truckload shipping (LTL) is ideal for a shipment over 100 pounds that does not encompass an entire truckload’s worth of freight. With LTL, you only pay for the portion you are shipping because our LTL carriers collect freight from several companies and consolidates the items into one truckload. You get fast shipping service without paying extra money.
- Hot Shot Delivery: Pronto Delivery’s expert hot shot delivery service is dedicated to delivering freight on-time exactly when you need it. This service caters to a need for immediate shipping and fast delivery while still taking care of the shipment to avoid any damages. Hot shot delivery allows same-day delivery for any shipment you need to get out immediately, whether big or small.
- White Glove Delivery: If you have fragile, expensive items to ship, it’s important to have a freight forwarder who can delicately handle these precious items. Our white glove delivery service is provided by expert delivery professionals who know how to carefully handle fragile or climate-sensitive objects. We train white glove delivery drivers to ship products that require careful transporting, educating them with the special procedures and minimal handling techniques to ensure items like fine furniture, antiques, luxury rugs, and artwork remain intact.
Pronto Delivery is a trustworthy company guaranteed to ship all of your freight—whether it’s heavy materials or fragile artwork—in a careful and time-efficient fashion, at an extremely affordable cost. Contact us at 866-691-9107 with any inquiries about freight and delivery services.